Wednesday 13 November 2013

...CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT // SOAP & GLORY HAND FOOD.

 
You know those products that you fall in love with at first try and any other reincarnation of them just won't do? Well, this joyous little pink tube is exactly that.

Since discovering it a few Christmas's ago in a Soap & Glory bundle, I have never looked back. Don't get me wrong, I have played the field a little, but nothing else has lived up to this sumptuous hand cream.

 
The clue is in the name - your hands literally do eat it up, taking hardly any time to soak in, leaving your fingers soft, smooth and smelling sweet as a nut. A macadamia nut in fact - just one of the ingredients alongside shea butter and marshmallow (yum!) that gives the cream its smoothing qualities and delicious scent.


I don't think I will ever stray away from this essential product and think that this should be a handbag/bedside table/bathroom staple for everyone. Mine never leaves my side. It's only available at Boots and you can get a full size tube here and a handy little travel size to pop in your handbag here.

Have you found a rival for this dream cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment